Monday, August 13, 2012

2nd MOD MALE Contest Winner and Weekly Blog Roundup: 8/13/2012

First off, thanks to all of you who shared your awesome stories about getting into the Mod thing or whatever it was you are obsessed with. I love reading those stories, especially when they vary so much in how we reached those discoveries.

Well, yesterday, right before Mods were brought to the attention of world-wide mainstream audiences thanks to their Olympic debut, I put all the names of the contest contestants into a bowl and had my friend Sarah B. blindly reach into the bowl and pick a winner. This was witnessed by me, my wife, and our friend Andy P. to make sure no shenanigans were involved.

AND THE WINNER IS:
ALLEN BELL!!

Allen, you win a copy of Robert O'Byrne's 'The Perfectly Dressed Gentleman,' illustrated by Lord Dunsby. I will reach out to you later today to get your mailing address. Use this book wisely and take in some great tips!


For the rest of you, I have runner-up prizes of fantastic blog posts to read! YAY! Enjoy your winnings!

Have a great week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment